Join / Support Us
Thank you for your interest in San Antonio Junior Forum!
Best-selling author, Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel teaches that “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go”.
Becoming a San Antonio Junior Forum volunteer is one of the best ways to make a difference! Whatever your passion, however you get involved, volunteering offers a way to have a real and lasting impact in our community. SAJF makes it easy to be part of a fun environment where you can make new friends and learn new skills, and all while doing meaningful service and helping others!
- If you like playing with children – SAJF does that!
- If you like helping the elderly – SAJF does that!
- If you like working with the homeless – SAJF does that!
- If helping our soldiers and wounded warriors is your passion – SAJF does that!
- If you like great friends, food, fun times and new adventures – Join San Antonio Junior Forum today!
We have a fun and eventful year planned with lots of meaningful service projects and we would love to count you among our members.
To apply for membership, please fill out the Application For Membership.
(If you have trouble using the online form linked above or would like more information, please contact us.)