- Members must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older who currently reside in the San Antonio area.
- Active members and Prospective members joining prior to December 1 will pay dues in the amount of $90 no later than May 31 for the club year beginning June 1 and ending May 31. Dues paid later June 1 will assess a $25 fee. Prospective members joining after January 1 but before the new club year shall pay $90 dues for the remainder of the current club year and the following club year.
- Prospective members will pay a processing fee of $30. This cost will cover the member’s yearbook, SAJF shirt, and name tag.
- Active Members must attend a minimum of five (5) SAJF General Meetings. A member may purchase a meeting for $25 to meet the minimum requirement if necessary. A fundraising event may count as a general meeting.
- Active Members must perform a minimum of ten (10) community service hours on a minimum of two (2) SAJF sanctioned service projects.
- Active Members must work on at least one (1) Standing Committee.
- Active Members must work on at least one (1) Fundraising Sub-committee.
- Membership requirements must be fulfilled within the club year in order to maintain status as a member in good standing, as well as, keep voting privileges.